What does refurbished mean?
Refurbished products have been returned to the retailer, used as a display model, or owned for a short period of time. They are refurbished either by the manufacturer or the XS-only in-house technicians and undergo a thorough audit and testing, before being reset to factory settings, graded, and given a warranty.
The gradings are as follows:
- New open box – Opened and handled but unused. Manufacturer’s warranty.
- Certified refurbished – Refurbished by the manufacturer and in excellent condition. Free from cosmetic marks/scratches. Manufacturer’s warranty.
- Grade A refurbished – Refurbished and in excellent condition. Free from cosmetic marks/scratches. XS-only warranty.
- Grade B refurbished – Refurbished and in very good condition. Some minor cosmetic marks/scratches. XS-only warranty.
- Grade C refurbished – Refurbished and in good condition. Some cosmetic marks/scratches. XS-only warranty.
When will my XS-only order arrive?
XS-only orders placed before 2:30 pm on weekdays will be shipped the same day and generally arrive the next working day (Mon–Fri).
We ship via DPD and Parcelforce. You’lll receive tracking information from the courier on the evening before the delivery.
If you have any questions about your delivery, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I return items?
Yes, we have a no quibbles 14 day returns policy! All we ask is that products are returned in the original packaging and condition.
What should I do if my XS-only order arrives damaged?
If your XS-only order arrives damaged, please email us at email@example.com as soon as you are aware. We cannot accept claims outside of a 14 day return window, so please check your order on arrival.
Do I need to register the warranty?
You don’t need to register an XS-only warranty as it will run from your invoice date.
If you have bought an item with a manufacturer’s warranty, please check the provided documentation.
How do I organise a repair under XS-only warranty?
To organise a repair under XS-only warranty, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number, the unit serial number, and details of the fault.
14 Day Returns & Full Warranty
Refurb Experts Since 2001